Wanted to clear something up because there is a lot of confusion regarding what headsets you can and cannot use.
1) Any wired headset is allowed. With or w/o mixamp.
2) Headset is OPTIONAL. BUT there is NO GAME SOUND on the monitors.
3) Mixamps are optional as well, but they are the best way to get game sound and hear your teammates without the use of game chat
4) If you plan on renting a mixamp from us, all the cables (power, optical, daisy chain/aux cord) are included. The only thing not included is a headset.
5) Any headset that has a 3.5mm headset jack (can plug into a controller) should work with the mix amp, cannot say with 100% certainty but Ive tried multiple headsets with it and its fine.
So thats basically it. If you plan on renting a mix amp (old Astro mixamp not the TR) from us it is $20 including all the cables. If you forgot any pieces of your own mix amp (daisy chain/aux cord) or a microusb to plug in your controller we rent those as well for a $5 fee. Please bring an ID that we can use as collateral.
Thanks and hope that clears any confusion